The College of Professional and International Education offers a diverse range of degrees, professional development certificates, and international education opportunities to enrich the lives of CSULB students. Working closely with our campus, business, community, and international partners, CPIE serves California’s workforce and economy by offering new and innovative pathways for students to achieve success.
We believe in the transformational power of education, and that we are measured by the success our students achieve.
CPIE Student Services Center
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
While we continue to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, our highest priority continues to be the health and well-being of everyone who comes to our registration windows. As we navigate the evolving impact of coronavirus on our communities, we are temporarily closing in-person registration to help limit person-to-person contact. As a result, registration requests and payments can be made online for CSULB and non-CSULB students to ensure that you are still able to enroll seamlessly in your courses. If you have any questions, please email us.
Misson, Vision, Values
CPIE transforms lives by providing multiple educational pathways to personal and professional success via campus-based, online, and transnational educational programs
CPIE will serve as the center of a dynamic knowledge ecosystem that embraces technology to respond to the evolving educational demands of our diverse local and global learners.
- Access - We provide programs and services that are open to all who are seeking personal and professional growth.
- Innovation - We remain on the leading edge of higher education programs, customer service, and technology.
- Quality - We deliver the highest quality in all that we do.
- Integrity - We act ethically and honestly toward our students, colleagues, and global community.
- Equity - We make decisions and take actions that are fair-minded, impartial, and free from bias.
- Community - We recognize our role in an interconnected global community, and we integrate that perspective into everything that we do.
- Empathy - We respect others and strive to understand and be sensitive to their experiences.
The CPIE Newsletter contains news regarding CPIE’s programs, courses, instructors, and students. Beginning in Fall 2020, we will no longer publish a printed newsletter, but you can always get our latest news and updates on our blog, CPIE News.
WELCOME TO THE COLLEGE OF PROFESSIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION (CPIE) AT CSULB. As an interdisciplinary college, we work closely with our university, business, community, and international partners to serve California’s workforce and economy.
Our college provides programs and services that are open to all who are seeking personal and professional growth. Many of our programs serve professionals in the workforce, and we are also the central unit to promote internationalization at the university. We recognize our role in an interconnected global community, and we integrate that perspective into everything that we do.
I would like to invite you to view our blog CPIE News.You will see many posts about the recent accomplishments of our students, alumni, faculty, and community partners. It is a wonderful way to gain an understanding of who we are and what we do. I hope you enjoy reading it.